MAC membership is open to all Minnesota cemeteries. We also offer an associate membership for those who serve the cemetery industry.
How to join
Download the membership brochure
(PDF). Fill out the information and mail it with a check for your first year’s dues (see dues structure in the brochure) to the following address:
MN Association of Cemeteries
3600 Hennepin Avenue
Minneapolis, MN 55408
If you have questions, call 612-822-2171 or e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org
. Office hours are Monday through Friday, 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
Benefits of membership
- Regular communication on topics of current interest. MAC publishes a periodic newsletter with legislative updates, industry news and more.
- A resource for vital information. MAC is a clearing house for information on a variety of topics, including laws affecting cemetery operation, real estate matters, and insurance issues.
- Legislative representation. MAC retains a skilled lobbyist who represents the interests of Minnesota’s cemeteries at the state legislature.
- A source of information on new products and services. MAC includes vendors and suppliers of products and services that enhance efficiency and help you make the most of your cemetery’s resources.
- Annual Convention. MAC’s fall meeting is a great opportunity to meet people from other cemeteries, see new products and hear about the latest developments affecting your cemetery. Fun and fellowship are part of the mix, too: The annual convention is not to be missed!